Friday, June 3, 2011

BYOH. Easier said than done. June 3, 2011

Well . . . I can't always be little Mary Sunshine now, can I?  But this HAPPY FACE certainly can!! HAPPY FACE #3 is especially happy because it hangs over the door to a DANCE STUDIO where someone I know works hard at learning to tap dance!  How happy is that?  Oh My Goodness but dancers are DEFINITELY heroes of mine and thinking about what to do for a monumental birthday that is not that far away  . . . along the lines of being my own hero? BMOH? I think I just might sign up for dance again and study and love something that I was deeply involved with more than a lifetime ago.  That would be brave.  That would be cool.  I think that just might be a really HAPPY thing to do.  Ahh!!!! To dance again!! OK. I am HAPPY even thinking about it.  A special thanks to someone who got a chair to position HAPPY FACE #3 just right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment