Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY DOG FACE!!!

If you know me at all, then you know that I am known as leader of the pack--dog pack that is--and other than the faces of my beloved children--this is the dearest, kindest, most loving and bad ass face on the planet!!! Sancho is 15 years old.  He has helped raise three kids, three other dogs, chased brazillions of tennis balls, mountains of rocks, and any cat he can find.  He has not too many teeth left and yet he will growl at imagined intruders, invaders of his privacy, and even me if I try to kiss him.  Yeah.  He is THAT COOL, that handsome, and THAT AWESOME.  And need I say--THAT HAPPY!!!! Aching joints, bones, muscles--NOTHING holds him back.  He might groan a little when he first gets up, but before I can even down my first cup of coffee, he has dropped a soggy tennis ball at my feet and is waiting patiently to play EVERY SINGLE MORNING WITHOUT FAIL.  You knew it already . . . HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND THAT MAKES ME VERY, VERY HAPPY.  Here on June 8th with HAPPY FACE #8--SANCHO THE MAGNIFICENT!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! What a sweetie! I miss my best friend Edwina the Wonder Dog every day. Never be another one like her!

    ReplyDelete