Sunday, June 26, 2011

CHANGE=CREATIVITY=HAPPINESS!!!

all right all of my happyfaceproject fans and there are QUITE A FEW OF YOU!!!!! THANK YOU first of all for happying along with me through the month of June. I know it is not quite over yet, but I have some exciting news for you!! casting about for a wonderful thing for the cast of THE FANTASTICKS--in order to express my gratitude and love for a few weeks WELL SPENT with fantastick song and dance, love, magic and beauty (yeah ...what could be better?) a CO-WORKER of genuine importance suggested that I give them each a HAPPY FACE!!! And so I did!!! Here are the little darlings all lined up along the closing stage--the stage that my devoted son swept and mopped every show, the stage which was home to some of the MOST TALENTED actors EVER, and the stage managed by-yes, you are right-the best stage manager EVER--here they are!!! Right before I gave one to each actor, with instructions to place the HAPPYFACE somewhere beautiful and wonderful and happy, snap a shot, and email it to me so that I can put it here on our HAPPYFACEPROJECT blog!! See how fabulous and FANTASTICK life is when you ARE CONNECTED TO GOOD PEOPLE? THANK YOU, thank you, thank you--everyone.  THANK YOU for visiting the HAPPYFACEPROJECT blog, thank you for sending happy thoughts, thank you for living a happy life, and thank you for being happy.  I believe it makes all the difference, and knowing that some of you checked out the blog, wrote comments, and sent me emails made me the HAPPIEST EVER!!! Love always and look for HAPPYFACE pictures from global destinations as soon as I get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment