Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HAPPY CAT DAY!!!

This is a HAPPY DAY--June 14, 2011 and this is HAPPY FACE #14.  Written on, spot chosen, and taped up by my beloved wee granddaughter.  One of her favorite fountains, with a backdrop of roses, and the pure gleeful happiness that only a six year old seems to be capable of expressing.  Four hours with my granddaughter is more than enough to keep me going for . . . oh I don't know--about a WEEK OR MORE at least!!! She is so golden, and energetic, and positive, and spontaneous!!! She makes me believe that all good things are possible.  She makes me feel loved and wanted.  And she makes me almost impossible to describe~~ HAPPY~~!!!  Love always!! OH!!!! We forgot to show you the flip side of HAPPY FACE #14--it is decorated with FOUR HAPPY CATS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment