Thursday, June 9, 2011

HAPPINESS IS A WARM BLADE!!!!

Oh come on . . . you know what I meant!!! You know how my mind works by now, right? The Beatles song with rollerblading=happiness=skate park=TRUE HAPPINESS ON MY PART because my beloved middle child is back home for a short while.  Visiting from college, I sent him out on his first afternoon in SB with instructions to post #9 HAPPY FACE in one of his best HAPPY PLACES!! And, of course, it was the skate park--a place where he began skating, OH WOW!! I meant aggressive inline skating otherwise known as ROLLERBLADING which he loves very much and he is oh so good and he continues YES he continues skating.  YAAAAY for him!!!! Rollerblading makes him HAPPY times a brazillion!! And because he is home for a sweet and wonderful time?  I am the HAPPIEST person on the planet!!!! I hope you are too!!! Love always and SKATE SAFE!!!!

1 comment: