Monday, June 6, 2011

Still Happy-one day late--JUNE 5th!!

OK. Apologies! I took HAPPY FACE photo #5 on the 5th of June but then I got soooo busy sewing that I didn't get around to posting it until now!  There was a slight computer glitch in our household and my sweet mini computer became the number one most valuable item to be shared if you know what I mean, so instead of kicking someone else off to post HAPPY FACE #5 on June 5th--TODAY you will get TWO HAPPY FACES!!! That is a LOT OF HAPPY!  #5 is on the door of the best and most wonderful frame shop in our city. There is actually a WISHING TREE outside of their shop!  Every time I walk past I notice all of the wishes hanging on the tree which makes me really HAPPY and I send all of the people HAPPY THOUGHTS about their wishes!! OH, BTW, didn't that rain make you extra HAPPY?? Love always!

1 comment: