Sunday, June 12, 2011

TIME MACHINE HAPPY!!!!

OK. All right. I missed a day.  I did not miss a day exactly, but I did not get to post for JUNE 11th, a very HAPPY DAY to all of us who were here to enjoy it.  And as I was finishing up work I turned and saw something I had NEVER NOTICED in three years of shutting this very same closet door.  Look closely . . . do you see it?  TIME MACHINE!!!!! Scrawled right there with an arrow pointing within a person sized closet!!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!! Let's go I am thinking and perhaps find a HAPPIER MOMENT OR TWO OR TIME, or maybe just fix a little something that would help make all present day days HAPPIER!!!! Who knows what mischief we could indulge ourselves in!!! Ahhhh, this HAPPY FACE #11 is dedicated to Mr. H.G. Wells himself and all of those fantastickly foolish perfectly wonderful thoughts he put into my little girl head with his time travel machine!!! Yaaaay!! HAPPY JUNE 11th!!! No matter where or how you travel!!! Even by closet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment